I’ve tried Borghese Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask for Face and Body and the experience was amazing! Find out what I love about it compared to others.
I love facial masks. Whenever I have off days, or special occasions to go to, or even I have nothing else to do, I always slap on a face mask and carry on my day. You can ask my husband, I have face mask on while I am tidying the house, washing the dishes, watching Netflix, or even while I am doing our laundry. Call me crazy, but I do!
I treat face mask not only as my emergency skin care remedy especially when it is the time of month or I had drank too much cappuccino, it also one of my hardest habit to break that gives me so much pleasure every single time.
I got this Borghese Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask for Face and Body from the previous beauty box I received, and I thought it’s time I give it a whirl before I begin my household chores.
What makes Borghese Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask for Face and Body better than the rest?
It claims: “An illuminating mud mask that works to boost appearance of dull, fatigued skin.” (Source: Lookfantastic)
10 Things I Love About The Borghese Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask for Face and Body
1. First, I am in love with its pink color. Who doesn’t like pink bubblegum color mask in your face, right?
2. A little goes a long way. One swipe covers a lot of skin.
3. It is easy to brush through the skin before it sets to a stiff mud mask.
4. It does not smell of anything toxic. It smells like I am having a great spa day moment.
5. No fuss in washing it off. It straight comes off with either using a wet towel or straight from the sink.
6. It creates a tingling sensation while it is drying. Feels like it is actually doing something good on my skin. It heats up as it dries and I like it. Like I said, it feels like a proper spa day moment!
7. This one small tub has lasted me for a long while and I have used it for about 6 times. I put a cellar tape to seal it and it stays a soft clay until my 6th times application.
8. It has natural vitamins, mineral rich ingredients and avocado oil which aims to mask imperfections, it has as brightening and radiance effect, and refined and deeply cleansed the pores. What is not to like about it, then?
9. Having used it for 6 times means I have seen its beautiful effect on my skin. Skin feels softer and calmer. It did not irritate my skin not cause me to break out or dry my skin.
10. Last, Borghese Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask regular size (221) is at £41.00 a bottle. I think it is totally worth the money and will be enjoyable to use for a very long time. Probably times two of its quantity.
Which face mud mask is your current favourite?