Here’s today’s review of Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque Liquid Lipstick. Find out why I super love this one and why is it worth your money.
Getting the perfect lipstick shade for your wedding day is very important. I have this picture in mind of which color combination I would like to wear on my big day. It should be in bright pink, rose and purple shade.
It took me several visits to a drugstore and high street and I’ve done tons of online surfing as well before I found my wedding lipstick. And this is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque Liquid Lipstick in the shade “07 Fuchsia Perche”. I also got the Rimmel London “Oh My Gloss in shade 160 Stay My Rose”. To be honest, I can become a little O.C.D with details at times.
I’m more keener on the color shade of this one as it ticks all the right box for me. This is the perfect shade I am looking for with all the colors I mentioned earlier.
Beauty Review – Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque Liquid Lipstick
- Consistency is soft and creamy. It glides smoothly on lips, doesn’t run and impressively moisturizing.
- It is non-sticky, unlike other liquid lipsticks that can be irritating and uncomfortable after application.
- The longevity of the color is amazing!
- The color payoff is true to its form.
- Super pigmented and vibrant that one or two coats are enough. The color reflected a smoother skin and flattering. I just had to dabbed a little more for a more intense and defined lip look before we did our first dance. Though I am sure you could do without it.
- It has other shades to choose from perfect for any kind of occasion wear.
- Definitely an affordable beauty find for the price of £8.99 with a star quality.
My husband said that he loved it on me and I got a lot of compliments on my lipstick shade. Definitely one of the greatest purchase I made!
I opted for a minimalist makeup look on the face but I wanted my lips to stand out. After all, the “You may now kiss the bride” is what everyone’s always looking forward to.
Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque Liquid Lipstick is my perfect lip match for my one perfect kiss. How about you, what is your dream wedding lipstick? If you haven’t found “the one” yet, maybe you can give this a try.
Good luck and congratulations on your wedding day! x