Here’s today’s review of an affordable red lipstick to wear on your Valentine’s date. Check out these budget friendly lipstick brand.
Valentines day is never going to be the same without getting in to the hype of classic color theme: Red. Red nails, red dress, red shoes, red bag, red hair, red eye shadow, red lips. Yeah, its all about the red, no treble!
According to harperbazaar.com, “Red means you are sending out emotionally charged signals, wearing a color associated with passion, energy and action. You are bold, confident woman and one in her sexual prime”.
I personally think that wearing red lipsticks shows boldness, confidence, sex appeal and beauty.
Ladies, I have a bargain recommendation for you!
Beauty – Affordable Red Lipstick Recommendation
This is Rimmel London Provocalips Lip Colour in shade Kiss Me You Fool.
– Super intense and vibrant color.
– Super long lasting stay that you will not worry about touching up. It stayed on long enough until you decide to remove it.
– Super sleek, beautiful shiny effect.
– You get the lipstick on one side and the lock shine on the other end for the price of £6.99!
– It doesn’t budge and transfer (kiss proof tested!).
I hope you all have a special, memorable, fun and loving Valentines day date soon. After all, “you’re worth it!