What are some ways to win your heart? Here are a few of mine and I hope you get to know a little more about me by reading this post.
What does a person need to do to win my heart?
Nothing much really! People who knows me knows that I like the simple things in life. It doesn’t necessarily be expensive to win my heart, nor the person requires to do big things for me. I believe I am the kind that is not hard to please with. To win my heart means the person needs to get in touch with me emotionally.
What are five ways to win your heart?
Here are a few of mine:
1. I love laughing! I love it when the person I am with can make me laugh (out loud) too. It makes me happy even when things aren’t great at the moment.
2. When the person is also willing to try new things with me, before dismissing it entirely without trying.
3. I like comfort and re-assurances. It feels good when someone reaches out to me and ask me how I am feeling. And when the person also give me assurances that every thing will be okay even if it is not okay at the moment. It makes me feel that I am not alone.
4. When someone remembers a special day for me. It makes me feel that the person is into me and values the things or people who are special to me as well.
5. Encouragement. There’s so many things I want to do. If the person encourages me to do it no matter what the circumstances are, you win my heart! A plus point is, if the person would like to do it as well together with me.
What are some ways to win your heart?